HOW I EARN EXTRA-INCOME IN eBAY.COM

Few years ago, I happened to learn how to pick the right " slightly used handbags" for my work,or casual outgoing.Buying a brand new genuine leather handbags like Michael Kors, Coach, Betsy Johnson,and more...are quite impractical for me to buy it knowing that I have three kids growing up. When I found my first job I passed by this " Thrift Store ",and when i went home from work, I stopped by then tried to looked at their slightly used item which they sell. Then I found slightly used handbags such as Michael Kors, Coach, Chloe, even Gucci vintage handbags.I bought one Coach Handbag and it was my first treasured slightly used handbag.


Now,went the love of collecting handbags..............




As Years went by,I have collected quite a lot of branded handbags,branded shoes,and branded clothes,because the price was very affordable for me,I saved a lot of money in my clothing, shoes, even my own kids clothing.In fact, I was able to share my blessings to my friends.Suddenly,the economy here in the States went down, though I believe that God will provide all our needs,yet I have seen and I have experienced the downfall of the economy here in California especially the budget. Last 2008, up to the present the credit crunch is really hurting to each individual. For me, our mortgage is the biggest burden at the moment.



Months ago,I have watched in the TV on how you could get extra income from eBay.com by selling the stuffs in your home which you do not need anymore.Though I have a software of that one for so long,I just did not try to download it.Right now,that I want to try to save our home from foreclosure,the eBay idea went back into my mind again.I had a second thought if I could make it or not.My own personal collections of handbags were on my mind.I said,wow! I will be giving up these handbag collections? I just bought these in a very cheap price,then I would be selling it? after that,my mortgage was on my mind.Finally,I have decided to try to sell it.



How I did it? since I have a laptop I made use of it in doing business. Here's how I made it into the eBay the largest e-commerce online business 1.) I opened an eBay account. 2.)I opened a Paypal ccount where the buyer pays the item which they won or bought. 3.) I have my camera( with an excellent zoom). 4.)I have a printer where I will print the receipt and mailing address. 5.) I took pictures of all my slightly used branded handbags which I bought from the Thrift Store. 6.) I download the pictures into your computer.7.)Then I open my account in eBay and click: sell an item.There I uploaded the pictures of the item which I wanted to sell and described it.....Remember: Don't forget your policies, and don't forget to ship your items and respond to your buyers promptly,in that way you will receive a positive feedback which will lead you to get a star reward. 7.)That's it,after posting it,you will just wait until the last day of bidding,waiting who will win.



Furthermore,when I posted my handbag items in eBay I chose only 5 day of bidding.After 5 days I have sold all my handbags with the amount of $ 600.00 not bad because I just bought all those in a very cheap price.In just 5 days I was able to get an extra income.Then I roll that money to buy more Slightly used hadbags to sell in eBay.I remember,while I was posting, I watched this movie about " The confession of a Shopaholic." She maybe struggling to stop buying expensive stuff, yet at the end of the movie she was able to " Auction Sale" all her expensive stuff and that includes her favorite "Green Scarf " she sold it.She left nothing out of her hand,she chose to gave up everything .At the end her boyfriend asked her you sold everything you got,and left nothing for yourself,and he said " no" not the Green Scarf " because that's what made the girl famous and made herself known for who she really is on the inside.Her boyfriend bid the Green Scarf without her knowing it.



Lastly,it was just a funny movie,yet I was touched when at the end she was able to gave up everything for her to be debt free, and even left nothing for herself.I picture myself somehow,I may not be as expensive,as extravagant as that character in the movie,yet selling all my branded stuff just to help meet the family need is quite satisfying.That's where I got the name of my eBay store " Green Scarf Boutique ." Now,I have a principle of " BUYING STUFF TO SELL"instead of buying things for yourself,for your kids,even if it's not needed,then why not buy things and sell it which I won't lose anything, I will have double in return instead.

I hope you like my blog @ mayseven's coffee table.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World