TO LIVE MY LIFE WITH CONTENTMENT AT THE MOMENT...IN DUE TIME BLESSINGS WILL COME.


Six years ago, when i first got here in the States, i was that quick to think, that i need to go back to teaching in Elementary, since it was my Degree in the Philippines.When my hubby bought me a Laptop, i took time to search countless of websites,which i may never knew some of it were scams.Then i found this " Preschool " and " Daycare " words.I got confused what does it meant here in the States or it might different in our Country and i found out that it's different on how it is being applied...So, i tried to searched more about it and there i found out that some Daycares are "Homebased" and some are " Centered Based".There is a Daycare that follows a Preschool Curriculum, and there are Daycares that offers " Before and After-school Program."




DURING MY FIRST FEW MONTHS HERE IN THE STATES...the eagerness to work.

Since my first child was about to be in Preschool at that time,i had an idea that maybe,teaching Preschool might be a good option.In fact,i enrolled some Early Childhood Units to qualify myself for the job,which i did not know after Accreditaion my Credential in the Philippines was credited,all my subjects in Elementary,and my 15 units in Guidance Counseling in Masters Degree,were all credited here, and i ended up having two Credentials: Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching in Elem. and Site Supervisor for Early Childhood.After a while, i bought this "ebook" about Daycare Management.I read everything and i understood it so well. In my online class as well, i read a very "important " research which six years ago, i just did not mind though i remember it until now, and because of that it gave me a wide realization about coping job, or sustaining job during recession time.The income may not be that much but it really sustain my family.





A MOTHER'S DESIRE FOR HER CHILD TO BE IN PRESCHOOL ...THE tuition fee benifet.

Before going furethere, i was able to work in Preschool and i got almost 100% discount for my child's tuition fee.In my case, that was a great previlege knowing that Preschool tuition fee is quite expensive.Yet i got pregnant twice, and made me have three kids now.Since then, i stopped teaching in Preschool and i ended up opening a Homebased Daycare,which is more practical for me because Preschool and Daycare nowadays are very expensive for three children.In many ways my Daycare have given me a lot of advantages such as: you will not be stuck in the traffic, your gas for picking kids is tax deductable, all areas in your home that is use for Daycare are all tax deductable,children during early years needs emotional attention which i do most of the time,i can tutor my own child( save me from tutorial),and more time with my hubby-like walking together,bicycling with my kids,and more...




To LEARN SOMETHING IS NEVER WASTED,JUST IN TIME WHEN YOU MOST NEEDED IT...I REALLY BENIFET FROM IT.

As i read in my book, it said: Homebased Daycare tend to sustain during recession period,than a Centered based Daycare, and i really did not get it before because i never experience any recession yet here in the States six years ago.Then,after all it came and i really experience it up to the present, and i watch news, i pray for those who lost their home,jobs, and as the recession got worse I then understood so well the position i have right now in my Daycare, which i struggled a lot to go back to teaching in a structured classroom in many times of my life as a stay home mom.Last fiscal year here in California, it really broke my heart watching those teachers got laid off from work, even PHDs, got laid off.Then one day, i watched the news and they were giving tips on how to somehow survive during recession .Baby sitting was one of their options,or having a Daycare, aside from that, they said selling online like in ebay, craigslist,etsy.com.There i opened my eyes and realized, that everyday, i should be thankful that until this very MOMENT me and my family are still living in our own house,eat the right food,which we have the opportunity to share the blessing.My daycare is doing good, it can sustain my family's basic needs at the moment of hardship, and my ebay store is doing good too which can supplement,my income and it really, really, helps!!!




AS A MOM, WIFE ,& WOMAN, WHEN GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING!

Despite, i struggled hard to go back teaching,but i realized too that in my Daycare though i'm a young mom, i could help other parents to be strong in whatever hardship they are facing in their lives today.Some of my parents have lost their jobs as well, and i saw their tears and felt their frustration,but the support of telling them that " as a friend you are there, you can help them without charging them extra pay,if they need extra hours due to working extra hours to meet their basic needs" i realized that it was enough and there should be no more than that help could measure any lifes success.And they help me too in giving me courage to keep my home for their children and not to give up this home,but by finding ways to modify this Home Mortgage.In fact, it's the parents in my Daycare that gave me courage to research more about saving your home,not by losing it.They gave me courage to move on as well.




WHEN THRE'S FREEDOM, THERE'S PEACE...AND THERE IS VICTORY!!!

Finally,i have learned that you don't need to earn more money for you to be more content in life.I have learned that i can meet my family's need by somehow, cutting off expenses, and best of all " by being there at all times with my family".In fact, it's been 4 years i have not used a credit card.I discipline myself to use my money to whatever i got in my hands, and i end up saving money at the end of the month.Not much, but the best thing is you are able to save.Living my life with content of whatever i have at the moment, has given me peace,satisfaction,joy, and freedom in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

Goodnight World