There is Hope

One of the seasons in my life that I had been through most painful experience is during Christmas season. Last 2016, before the year has ended my mom had passed. And the following year 2017, my dad had passed from massive stroke. I felt like my Wolrd just stopped and it was like a clock that has no battery where I can’t move, I could hardly breathed. I went to my doctor for a checked because I hardly breathe, I had succeeding chest pain. I thought, I could not face and not able to walk in life anymore. By God’s grace He pulled me off and helped me face life one day at a time and helped me feel the pain in the process of healing...and until now I still feel the pain of losing them. However, I have learned that when you lost someone you love the most ... the pain, the emptiness, sadness, tears, missing them would just be a new part of our life’s journey in a different phase in life. I love them both and that will never change. 

Hence, God has proven to me that He is there for me despite the pain that I have been through. He never leave me or forsake me. He even gave me  hope and it’s hope after hope. My life is brighter than ever knowing that I have a living God who knows how to take care of me and bless me in His own way. There is hope. 

As I put my faith in Him, doesn’t mean I don’t feel the pain or not missing my mom and dad - I do... and I always do... I just learned and acknowledged that pain of losing someone is simply part of my life - in a new phase in life... and made me think about life and the importance of life in a deeper way...this time. I have to appreciate more about life that God has blessed me each day. Yes, there  is hope and that hope is found in Him alone! https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=166a8gA0Pfk71WbwmhgQdUpn40VnJ2ekN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World