5 RULES OF RELATIONSHIP

Reading is one of my favorite thing to do from the time I started working my Business at Home. John Maxwell is one of my favorites. Here are some of the tidbits about " 5 Rules of Relationship" from his article in the magazine I read just today.

1. GET ALONG WITH YOURSELF-The one relationship you will have until you die is with yourself. Treat yourself of love you deserve and treat yourself with respect.

* It's true, especially moms who are staying home for a very long time to tend their children, or just have been having a hard time looking for a job, we lose our sense of value to ourselves, which is to love ourself a kind of love that we deserve, and respect ourself as well.We try to blame ourselves when there's failure at home and lose value. That's what I learned , that I need time to enhance and groom myself,read and educate my mind and heart. aside from that, i give myself a simple treat like doing my own facial and Body scrub thing just myself-I chose it because I love doing it.I color my own hair, I pluck my eye browse, I waxed my skin.I clean my face with fresh orange, or lemon, I drink coffee.I try to sleep early,though I'm a nocturnal, I eat fruits, vegetables, I bike with my family,i spend time watching the nature to restore my soul.For me, soda,ice cream,chocolate, candies,are not part of my daily intake.I taste it one's in a while.There are many ways to show yourself the love you deserve.Most importantly,never let somebody hurt you physically,that is not loving yourself at all, that is losing love and value within you.

2. VALUE PEOPLE -You cannot make another person feel important if you secretly feel that he or she is anobody.Recognize that everyone has innate value and treat them accordingly.

* Everybody deserves attention,appreciation,just like little kids.Who would say, only kids need attention? and appreciation?

3. MAKE THE EFFORT TO FORM RELATIONSHIP-The result of a person who has never served others? Loneliness.Chuck Swindoll said , " It's like they say in the army when you dig a fox hole, make enough room for two." Reach out and enjoy new relationships.

* My comment is that I love building relationships with others.My own principle: if i build and nurture any realtionship with effort, people will never forget me, no matter where i go, they will look for me.Building and nurturing with effort is like an " embossed in a leather bag " and " Brand Name deeply engraved in a metal " that can never be erased forever.

4. UNDERSTAND THE RECEPROCITY RULE- What you put into the lives of others comes back into your own.Give generously,love unfailingly, and show respect to everyone.

* Give,give,give, no matter what way of giving...just give.love,love,love...love is the best pathway to forgiveness, it would be easier to forget the past if you truely love either in relationship,or friendship, or children.If we love respect, forgiveness will follow.

5.FOLLOW THE GOLDEN RULE- Do unto others as you would have do unto you.

*That statement, is well simplified.No explaination is needed.I definitely agree.

It's refreshing to my heart,soul, and mind after i read this short article.Indeed, if relationship is not developed then we will all be devided.Everything else will just fall apart like a quick sand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World