DRIVING AT THE FREEWAY

Driving at the Freeway, is one of my challenges here in the States, because in the Philippines where I used live I never drove any car. Here in the States, I have been driving for six years now. Since my work is not that far from my house, I rarely drive at the Freeway. Most of the time,It's my hubby who is driving whenever we go somewhere.If we go for a long drive then i can drive at the Freeway.If he needs to rest, we take turn.

Driving at the Freeway you need to follow the speed, which is the slowest is 55-65 miles/hour.You can go as fast as 70-75 speed when you are at the fast lane.Over speeding cost a lot of money when you get caught by a Police man.

Then, last Saturday, we had a camping with our close friends in Don Pedro California.It's 3 hours away from our place.Larry changed his mind not to go because there was an emergency though he followed us eventually. Then i had no choice than to drive.I never know that place, but i thought about my kid's expectation for camping with other kids and having fun with them was the thing that I was very concerned about.It should be their day, and it's their summer vacation.

So, I decided to drive using our GPS. Our friends said, if May will arrive today then, she's really brave the fact that she's driving alone with her three kids. I found out ,while driving, i had fun with God, I praise Him along the Freeway,especially when i saw a beautiful view like Hills, Farms, Fruit Stands, I enjoyed the scenic view, the serenity of my driving with God.It was the beauty of nature, and God's presence that I praise, that completey drove my fear of driving away at the Freeway.It turned out to be peaceful, and filled with praises, and gratitude.


Indeed, when i arrived, all of them were cheering at me. Inside me, I said it's not me who is brave to drive.It was God who gave me the courage to drive, and He tried to make me comfortable with His presence as I drive.Driving at the freeway, is not scary at all to me, because i found God and me enjoying each others presence.I never felt the speed, or even the big Trucks that i passed by or big trucks who passed by at me.My kids ended up happy, last weekend at the camp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World