TOP 10 WORST DOMAIN NAMES

I had a class online in one of New York's best online class for short courses like Blogging. It was then I knew some of the terms about blogging. But as the time passed by,those blogging idea i had left behind. Now that i want my own kids to like and appreciate reading, not necessarily loving it, but at least they will read because it's part of their education.Me as a mom who is a teacher, i decided to have them see me reading books...so i come, this is my 4th book to read. This book is from : Tris Hussey.

These Top 10 worst domains were found by independent sources:

* Who represents - www.whorepresents.com

* Experts Exchange - www.expertsexchange.com

* Pen Island - www.penisland.net

* Italian Power Generator - www.powergenetalia.com

* Therapist Finder- www.therapistfinder.com

* Mole Station Native Nursery - www.molestationnursery.com

www.ipanywhere.com

www.speedofart.com

* Lake Tahoe - www.gotahoe.com

This is a good hint for me to watch as i move on to my book reading review about blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World