Teaching kids to be Successful

Before I decided to move forward in my eBay sales, I read quite a lot of updated books from Best Seller Authors and you will love their writing though not all their ideas, stragetegy,principles, plan would apply to the need or plan in your own business.But there's this one major thing that I have learned a simple statement but it's a fact at some point.One author said that, Schools have taught us many things and helped us to finish our College Degree, but  teaching students  " how " to become successful in life is the thing that is lacking, which is somehow true, especially in the financial matter...a lot of people got mess up even those who earned the highest Degree.

My son's teacher is quite strict, she applies her consequences to the kids, in relation to what is going to happen to them at work when they work someday if they make a wrong choice, then your might get fired or something.Everytime there is a consequence it's always related to how you behave at work or in the society someday. It always always about working hard and earn your reward. I got it.I thought my son would not survive...yet he said, mom, don't worry I will be fine at School.Somehow, there's a good process of success.

Now, my husband has an eBay account too,which he is not using at the moment.Since my kids are already involve in my eBay business like helping me pack the items,and drop the items at the Postal Office, I decided, to teach them how to be successful in helping me.I told them that you have used toys that you never used anymore and it's have good value, I will sell  your toy in your dad's eBay account,whoever is that toy that will get sold then that's your income and put it in your saving box.

I am very encourage to do that, because I have learned that other than trusting God, giving Him what God deserves, I also believe that God will honor the labor and effort of our hands in a way that we try to be steward of his blessings in our lives.I always have back up " skills " in my hand. So  far God has never left my hand empty.Then, my children get extra buck when they help me in my eBay or a treat like ice cream or a toy as " long as they work for me ".They deserve it.So, one of my daughter is very frugal.If  I  let her choose ice cream treat or a buck........in while she told me....mmm, mom.....no ice cream today for me, I will get the dollar and save it this time.Helping me on eBay is their choice of work, which fits to their age level, they pick a time...a short time to help me.If they choose something else for the day like playing then it's ok but the bottom line is that...they learn that when they work with me, they are in the real world with me teaching them basic skills in life.

Now, my second daughter got a little saving for her own.Indeed, we all decided to help them sell their things that they won't use anymore, and they will save it.My son.....love charity.....so I may not know....his income somehow it will help him build his charity house  someday for homeless people whom he desire to help.My youngest daughter loves to give.....I like it when they give something back because, for me giving is always a part of life.

Finally,basic skills in survival is very important in the lives of our children.When they learn it...they will bring it with them for the rest of their lives, and it will help them find the right course in life that leads them to become successful and I will be rest assured that they will be successful because I know that I have taught them " the basic skill on how to reach the ladder of success and live independently."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World