NO SUNLIGHT TODAY

I have been waiting for the sun to shine today,unfortunately it never did.It is very cloudy, however, I am happy that I had a 30 minute walk today.My legs are hurting me, but it's ok, because i feel energize after my walk.I thank God again fo another day, even it's too cold.

I prayed for the Tucson Massacre and the Inland Tsunami in Queensland Australia.May God comfort the families who have lost their lives, and complete recovery for the lady who was shot in the head.I also pray that the massive flood will stop in Queensland Australia.Lord be in contol of everything.Be gracious to those who are victims, and to those who experience tragic calamities, and justice for the Tucson Massacre.

I also, claim comfort to the Erezo family, goodbye to Ate Alma- you're one of a kind servant of God.You are a great example to us, to me.Thank you for the moment we spent together while learning God's word with you...I am reviving that moment Ate Alma, and I like it...I read more of God's word.Your life really is amazing.The influenced you left me before, has given me another chance in my christian life to renew my commitment with the Lord, especially in knowing His word and live with it in simplicity, content, and satisfaction, at the same time, giving all what we have for God's kingdom and for the Lord alone, because, living in God's will and purpose, is our greatest calling here on earth.WE ONLY LIVE ONES.

Today,God has taught me a lot about HIM. It's very humbling, but encouraging and I am well inspired to move on in seeking God more in my life, with my family.GOD IS GOOD.

GOD IS THE GOD OF CHANCES.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World