Praying While Walking

This morning at the Soccer Field in my child's School, I made sure to thank God and pray to Him, and tell Him  the things that I long to say, either about myself, my kids, my hubby,my home, my job, my exam, everything that i could remember i tried to open it up to God. I know He's the source of all provisions, and solution of all our burdens, and He's all the reason of all our victories in life too.

I was happy to see quite detail of the trees where leaves are already dead and about to fall, some are colored brown, some are yellow still.The sun, was shining but not enough to brighten the 8:30am.where there are some days that at this time, sunshine has reach its race farther towards the ends of the Hills, and reflecting the glass windows. It's a beautiful morning.

Each day the beauty of nature is different, unique.Only God can create its uniqueness of beauty...beauty that is beyond description.

Indeed, praying while walking was worth it, because i poured out my feelings to God without hesitation and doubt.Rest assured God heard my outpouring and He feels me.

God bless me, God bless you in my coffee table today!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World