April Rain

It's School Spring Break and this week is just a week where rain is pouring freely, hoping the sun to shine, but not until Saturday or Sunday. I decided to feel cozy in our couch and read books, rest, or read something interesting in the internet. Last night I went to SBA website and had an online training about Starting a Business. So, it's a good way to learn about money matters that helps you to become productive in handling your finances.

It's cold and cloudy outside,yet you will see God's beauty of His own nature, God is beautiful. I thank God that even if my spring break is full of rain but God has made a way for me to be creative in my own way like reading books, write stories for kids, write on my blog, spend time with my kids, my kids love being home, so this is their best time to be home, organizing things, and more!

Lastly, sometimes rain is good because it makes you stay at home and see that you have a lot to do inside your place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World