Hello, everyone! When I heard this chapter 91 from the book of Psalms from our Church Pastor this morning... it is powerful! especially in this time of pandemic. Thank you, Jesus! Let’s keep praying each other. Let’s keep calling God say and night without ceasing...He is omnipresent! Never give up!
One of the seasons in my life that I had been through most painful experience is during Christmas season. Last 2016, before the year has ended my mom had passed. And the following year 2017, my dad had passed from massive stroke. I felt like my Wolrd just stopped and it was like a clock that has no battery where I can’t move, I could hardly breathed. I went to my doctor for a checked because I hardly breathe, I had succeeding chest pain. I thought, I could not face and not able to walk in life anymore. By God’s grace He pulled me off and helped me face life one day at a time and helped me feel the pain in the process of healing...and until now I still feel the pain of losing them. However, I have learned that when you lost someone you love the most ... the pain, the emptiness, sadness, tears, missing them would just be a new part of our life’s journey in a different phase in life. I love them both and that will never change. Hence, God has proven to me that He is there for me desp...
Today is my Job interview in one of the Christian Schools in our area.Please help me pray that I can make it.God will give me wisdom to answer all questions with God's conviction and not my own.I just in-trust everything to God today and please help me pray! God bless us all!!! I will write more later after my interview.
you are invited to follow my blog
ReplyDelete