Beautiful Sunset


It's the last week of August and Summer in California is always gorgeous as ever! It's hard to let go of this beautiful summer. I'm in front of my porch looking at this beautiful reflection of sunset while drinking my hot coffee watching these tree leaves swaying with the sunset. It completely pulled me away from doing anything and just take a pause and see the natures beauty. I am able to spend this simple quiet time... Take a simple glance outside being thankful of the life we have ... I am in awe of God's beauty this afternoon's sunset is spectacular! I love it! Thank you God for the peace and simple time to have coffee as I ponder your your indescribable nature! Simply beautiful! - I love you, Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World