God's Grace is Sufficient



I am thankful for God's sufficient grace every day. It's a grace of faith and faith is a choice. Choosing to have faith in God is an amazing experience where each day I see Him sustaining me carrying me through...regardless what my day is. God is the God of comfort, He is the God that accepts me and love me of who I am ...regardless...what my situation is in life...


And He sustains my daily needs, not to what I can do...but to things and situations that is beyond my control...He is there to show His sustaining grace...that amaze me each day. I am blessed to have a God  who is living, who uplifts my heart and soul, and gives my mind some clarity in life...when life is in doubt...


Indeed, life is with faith in my own choice because through faith...I see and experience God's grace beyond my expectation, beyond who I am, beyond what I can see, beyond what I can do, beyond what I believe in... His grace is a consistent miracle in my life!


Have a blessed day!


Mayseven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World