3RD, 4RTH, 5TH ,30 DAY DECLARATION OF FAITH FOR MY HOUSE TO BE MODIFIED

Last sunday was my 3rd day of declaration, the message of God to me and my family in the Church was about mission , and to be a missionary with versatility,meaning we can be a missionary is any way other than going to the mission field.

As I have pondered, of declaring my home for saving it, God has taught me in the church, that as a family in a home, you should extend yourself in making a step by reaching out people who needs home, who needs family, who needs a friend, or people who needs monitary help.

I felt blest, because I saw that , if God will bless us a home, it's also our part somehow to reach out those people who are homeless, by sharing whatever we have in our hands.

Another lesson I learned as I declared God's Lordship in my home and for my home to be modified was, he taught me to bless His people even I am facing this mortgage dilemma with my family.I learned that our part in God's kingdom doesn't stop there. I need to move on, in doing my mission in life, either in giving, serving, singing, praying...I ended up declaring my home to be saved, yet I also declare that my dilemma should not stop me in doing God's purpose in my life with my family. So be it God in Your own perfect time.

THE 4TH DAY OF MY 30 DAY DECLARATION OF FAITH FOR MY HOME TO BE MODIFIED...

Yesterday, while cleaning up the bathroom, trying to fix things , then I started to declare to the Lord to save my home, then suddenly, it just came out in my mouth , I said " Lord, I declare my home to be organized, I declare order, I declare neatness or cleanliness.Then, I stopped cleaning for a minute, and think what does God wanted me to do ? I thought, wow! Lord, this declaration that I am doing in my home is not just declaration in saving it from foreclosure, but it declares the whole aspect in my home, and my familly's life...

As the days go by in my decalration of faith, I found it interesting...and I will continue to declare The Lordship of God in my home with family.SO BE IT LORD, IN YOUR OWN PERFECT TIME...


5TH DAY OF MY 30 DAY DECLARATION OF FAITH FOR MY HOME TO BE MODIFIED

Well, it was my hubby's birthday.I declare love for me and my hubby, I declare love that will surround the home even the house is waiting to be approved for modification. I declare that even we are in the midst of this odd situation, love must prevail in the home.

Then, I finally declare to the whole world about my husband because its his birthday today: I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW LARRY, THAT I LOVE YOU SO, AND I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME TOO-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WHAT A DECLARATION DAY!!!

INDEED, I DECLARE LOVE TO PREVAIL IN MY HOME with my BELOVED FAMILY, EVEN IN THE MIDST OF HOME MORTGAGE UNCERTAINTY. SO BE IT LORD, IN YOUR OWN PERFECT TIME...


Comments

  1. just wondering y naay sciencetology.org sa imong site...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World