BEST BUY, BEST SOLD ITEM ON eBay

This is a " Phantom of the Opera " 18K coated gold ENAMEL Trinket Box. It has an authenticity card with it. Ever since I got here in the States, I love " Thrift Stores ". I got a job as Preschool teacher after a couple of months I got here. Down the road on the way to the place where I was teaching, I found these two Thrift Stores.I was new here. I did not want to bother my hubby to buy me expensive things, because when I was in the Philippines, he already bought a lot of things for me and that was enough. I knew he worked so hard for me and my son at that time, so I did not want to add more burden on him, it terms of clothes, shoes, Jacket, jeans for winter.

One day, after work, i was driving I dropped by at this one best Thrift Stores I have ever known. They have great products either new or pre-owned (used ones).It has become my Mall ever since, until now.I never know, as years go by, I will make extra income from that Thrift Store.

Then, I was already selling on eBay a year ago, while browsing the different categories on eBay, I saw these collectibles and trinkets.I looked for it and read the description.After that, I ask my hubby to upgrade my cellphone and put an internet connection, so when I go to the Thrift Stores, if I see a nice sellable item, I will search it on ebay through my cellphone.There!it made a good blast!

I saw this one new Phantom of the Opera trinket box.It was in the box, with authenticity card, and the trinket was so fine and really I knew somebody would buy it.

Finally, I put it on auction sale on ebay and I started it from $100.00, for 7 day bidding. There was one person who bid it. That person won.You know how much that trinket box worth when I bought it? I only bought it for  only $ 12.00 at my favorite Thrift Store.This trinket box is sold already.This is just one of my BEST BUY, BEST SOLD items on eBay.I was curious who bought it, so, I searched the buyer,then I found out the buyer is a PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Collector.

I have never expect in my whole life that one day  the Thrift Store that I use to go, would become  my source of income especially in this time of financial crisis.Though, I believe that this is just one way of how God have showed me His own way of providing my own income.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World