MIX-MATCH WITHIN YOUR BUDGET

California is one of the States that have been  hit by serious economic crisis due to the Financial budget that has been mess up for a long period of time until now.Other States may have start recovering, but here in California, lay-offs is still going on, cutting of budgets still going on as well.My hubby's wwork is still even planning to cut more workers.Me, I'm a product of a "Budget Cut " School teacher like I work as an On Call for 5 months now.It's hard to look for a full time job.

Obviously, if I'm at home,if not called to work, of course I need to work  home like cleaning the house,arranging, changing mats, rugs, etc. When I badly needed a new set of rug at home, well it's not my best idea to buy a new one.It's not that expensive but it will basically add more expense.

What I did, I went to my favorite Thrift Store, and look for a slightly used bathroom rug. I found one new set, and I placed it in our Suite room and i bought it really cheap. But the other one is not matched.The color is off- white the one that you will put under the bowl. You will see it in the picture.Then, I just used my flower rug on the side -which is obviously not matched but the color is quite close to each other.The center of the flower is colored off -white though and the flower is pale pink.I just arranged the bathroom floor really well and put some decoration to accentuate the place and clean it up,dis-infect, and that's it. I have a clean, fresh bathroom.Mix-matched within your budget is in, at this time of crisis. It's on how you play around whatever you have at home.

Yes, even if it's matched everything yet it's a messy area, still it doesn't look good, rather than it's mixed-matched but its all arranged, and well decorated with simple accents to add beauty in your bathroom, it will make a difference interms of the " looks " in your bathroom.

This is just one tip for one simple budget,yet worth it to try and explore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

Goodnight World