This is a " Phantom of the Opera " 18K coated gold ENAMEL Trinket Box. It has an authenticity card with it. Ever since I got here in the States, I love " Thrift Stores ". I got a job as Preschool teacher after a couple of months I got here. Down the road on the way to the place where I was teaching, I found these two Thrift Stores.I was new here. I did not want to bother my hubby to buy me expensive things, because when I was in the Philippines, he already bought a lot of things for me and that was enough. I knew he worked so hard for me and my son at that time, so I did not want to add more burden on him, it terms of clothes, shoes, Jacket, jeans for winter. One day, after work, i was driving I dropped by at this one best Thrift Stores I have ever known. They have great products either new or pre-owned (used ones).It has become my Mall ever since, until now.I never know, as years go by, I will make extra income from that Thrift Store. Then, I was already sellin...
I pray it went well for you!
ReplyDeleteHeidi, hello! I got that job. Thank you for praying.
DeleteHow did your job interview go? I hope it went well and got the job! If you didn’t it, then I hope that you found one that would make you happier and feel more fulfilled. I’m sure that you prepared as well as you could for the interview, including figuring out what kind of questions might be asked and picking out the perfect outfit.
ReplyDelete~ Stacy Crownover ~