A POEM - MY LEFTOVER "FAITH & HOPE"

I walked 30 minutes today, a walked to pray
and pray to God and confess that life is not bad
I praise and praise Him for what He does
thanking Him for knowing
that God can do anything
For this full time job-lookin' at job Hub,
since it's hard to find, I just trust it in God's mind-
for I know God will never leave me behind.
Until now I have been waiting for God's favor
because I know in this lost road, He's the light of the Harbor

One day I will get that full time job,in God's own Job-Hub
So, I never lose faith and hope,
because MIRACLE is not a myth it is REAL,
more than so-real!
Let God heal your pain, don't take too much aspirin
Your faith  and hope will never be in vain.
God hears,for He cares,
He wants to wipe your tears away
He's just a prayer away
STAND UP AND NEVER GIVE UP
for God is on your side
NO MATTER HOW YOU HIDE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

Goodnight World