QUIET MOMENT WITH GOD

It's been two weeks that God is teaching me to spend a quiet time with Him and I do.It is so assuring when I hear His voice telling about His promises and word of assurance.Everyday I just feel Him renewing my strength.Quiet time gives me another opportunity to write my journal in whatever I hear from Him as I just sit or take a walk and simply listen...to His voice.

His latest word for me was: " upon this rock I will build my church". it's great when you know that you have a Rock to lean on! Just like God.

A moment of quietness could bring calmness,in the spirit and renewal of strength.It will indeed, allow us to hear God's voice more clearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World