Part - time job, Student, Mom,Wife

It has been my long desire to have the opportunity to be able to finish my Master's Degree of Education.The time has come and I have been enjoying it.Also, I work as part time teacher assistant in the toddlers class for almost a year now. Sometimes, I miss working as a preschool teacher in the classroom. However, I need to focus in my class as well. I can't afford to fail. Tuition fee is way too expensive.

Aside from being a wife, taking care of my three kids is my priority. Kids grow up so fast. I could not believe my eldest son is already 13 years old. I guess guiding a teen age child is harder than watching a toddler. Being with my kids after school is my choice, and I like it at this time,knowing that one day kids will be on their own,at the same time, situation is a giving me a choice. At home, since I work part -time, at the same time studying, though I like to cook yet I drop the rule of cooking everyday. When I have long assignments and reading then, I just try to reheat the food in the microwave.I compromise my cooking schedule.I am not a good cook,but I cook.

Another is...since I am working part time, I gave up most of my wants, to avoid being over drop in our monthly budget.With my hubby, I never demand any thing that is beyond what he can provide.I am satisfied with spending time with him such as drinking coffee together at our table or balcony, or sometimes, he invite me to watch a movie with him or drink coffee with at Starbucks and I feel good with that.

Furthermore, sending a child to after school program here in the States, in quite expensive,that is why working part-time works best for me.I am hoping to finish my Master's Class next year 2015, God willing.I am trying my very best to study, and try to keep my momentum, as well as finding ways to give myself a little break, that is why going back to my blog is one thing that I thought of. This might be a good way to develop any concept of writing that I need to write every time I have an assignment.Online class needs focus on reading and more writing.I know this will help me relax when I need to pace myself from my class.

Part time job,student,mom,wife, is good but it needs full determination to focus and keep the momentum to study aside from doing the household responsibility. It is a choice that you make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World