WHILE THE SUN IS STILL RISING...


While the sun is still rising, in my havens window...i just want to savour its beauty, the breeze of the wind, the fall smell which starts to come out from every tree.I sit in my country style bed and just look outside my window,appreciating God today in my life with my family.The peace, and the contentment that i feel at the moment.I thank my God for it.I don't want to miss a day of not thanking God...because who i am right now with my family is all because of His amazing grace...

As i look outside, my havens place...I'm blest of God's beauty, as the leaves wave itself as the wind blows, it just show that my God is alive.The night is almost coming and the leaves, the flowers, the grass, are praising Him for what they got for the day.So do I...I don't want the night to come by not saying my praise to God, for what i have for today.I believe, today has enough for itself to offer me...the rest will be tomorrow...it just feel so good deep within me to appreciate God in my life today.He is enough to give me strength knowing that His strength is perfect when my strength is gone...he will carry me, when i can't carry on...to rest in His presence is the best way to let baggages rest into God's own hands...

I hope you like my simple thoughts @maysevenscoffeetable
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search for Teacher's websites for Ideas and Strategies on Classroom Arrangement,Structure,Activity & Organization

My Job -Interview Today!

Goodnight World